what we offer
The Fishery Manager, John Irving, is based at Hallington, and has over 30 years of fishery experience with Westwater Angling. John is regularly available for help, informal tuition, advice, or information you may need to ensure you get the very best out of your day’s fishing.
Hallington has a level car park with ready access to shallow concrete ramps going down to the boats in both the east and west lakes.
Trolleys are available to help members transport their kit, and heavy items such as electric outboard motors, batteries etc down to the boats.
There is a comfortable Club House with a large lounge, a kitchen fully equipped with kettle, microwave, fridge, coffee, tea etc, ideal for a lunch break, and a chat about what’s being caught and with what and where.
Boats are available free of charge for members.
qualified tuition for members and non-members
The following members of Westwater Angling Ltd are qualified coaches and offer tuition to members and non-members.
All coaches hold first aid qualifications, have CRB clearance and are qualified to work with children. Please contact them individually for details.
- Advanced Professional Game Angling Instructor (APGAI): Single handed casting, Double handed casting, Fly Dressing
- Game Angling Instructors Association (GAIC): Single handed casting. Double handed casting, Fly Dressing
- Angling Trust 1st4Sport: Level 2 Licenced Coach, Game Angling.
- Tel: 01665 510137
- Mob: 07808015721
- Email: email@example.com
- Game Angling Instructors’ Association (GAIC): Single handed casting.
- Angling Trust 1st4Sport: Level 2 Licenced Coach, Game Angling
- Game Angling Coach Educator
- Tel: 01670 514086
- Mob: 07984810791
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : www.bobsmithflyfishing.co.uk
- AAPGAI advanced casting instructor
- Level 2 qualified coach
- Coach Educator for the Angling Trust
- Owner of Tyneflyfishing – instruction and guiding
- Chairman of North East Fly Casting Club
- Mob: 07751644599
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.tyneflyfishing.co.uk